eprom editing basics...

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Mar 15 22:37:54 GMT 2001

Hi!
Thanks programmer!
Tryed allmost same figures wanting to read the chip,same voltage ,and it
worked!!!
My goodnes ,I did it ,I did it!!! Anyone who wants to apploud can do it
now....:-)
Think you know how to do somthing and do it in real life is different.
I have a not fully clear picture of what I am going to do with all the
zeros and
strange letters,tryed to look intens at it but it did not help...is it a
nice editor I
I can put thise figures into and see some stars or something that would
make it easier to spot look up tables?Or is it bench testing and try and
error thats king?put zeroes in there and see what it does...?
I want to do some fine tuning on my modifyed 2.5efi Mercs ,load the eprom
content into the emulator and hopefully go out there and adjust fuel to
mach the modifications .I have lost the calibration on the Maserati biturbo
with electromotive after some pc trouble...dont want to start all over
again just to
make some changes to the warm up enrichment.I have the chip with the cal
inside but how can I get it downloaded into the electromotive software ?
Tought of using the emulator on the electromotive ,but if I had the
software
and cal working I could make changes to certain points and then compare it
to the other chip?
This way I could find the maps easily, Is it something special with the
electromotive code? it uses look up tables as usual?
Is there some tricks to spot them?
Thanks a lot.Hope I did not tier you with my ramblings...
Espen