Driver Boards

Dave & Irina Eicher sailors at mwci.net
Mon Mar 19 11:58:09 GMT 2001

Hello,

Is the list still up, I don't seem to be getting any emails from it?

Question for David Rhoads,

I checked the driver board website and see that there are question marks in
for the injector and coil configurations. What is the consequence of
deciding one way or another? I mean, if I chose one config and it turns out
I'm wrong, can I easily change it? Or are we talking different circuit cards
here?

thanks,

Dave Eicher
319-295-8348 work deeicher at collins.rockwell.com