after market airflow meters

Warwick Anderson racingfit at goconnect.net
Thu Mar 22 03:56:40 GMT 2001

a  good friend, who has too much money and knows nothing about cars paid
AU$550
for one for his LS1  they even dyno'd the car to show before and after power
gains.
but I was always a bit suss of it.
now I am for sure.
don't think I have the heart to tell him (he got "burnt" with another mob
when he bought a new exhaust for it as well. they told him +14 HP but when
dyno'd NO change from stock pipes)