SV: auxiliary fuel control that modifies factory ECM pulse widths

espen hilde mwichstr at online.no
Fri Mar 23 09:40:40 GMT 2001

Racelogic clames:FORD EEC4/EEC5
Ford have always used a complicated chip to control their engines, and this
chip is unique to Ford. Racelogic have cracked this chip, and can supply
units to read out the original information, and adapters to allow normal
eproms to be used on the target vehicle. The software supplied with the
unit allows the contents of the chip to be altered. This can be done either
using numerical format or a 3D graphical format. Usually the maps are
located by using the graphical format, and then changes made in the
numerical display. An demo version of the software can be downloaded by
clicking this link <map6.zip>

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/emulator.htm

Espen

Shirley, Mark R [SMTP:MarkRShirley at eaton.com] skrev 22. mars 2001 16:26:
> I'd be interested to see what this EEC-Tuner is.  I have a SD Ford that
> I have never been able to find a module for, but I do have the Tables as
> a 'government' document.  Also, I don't believe changing the displacement
> will have desirable effects on non-boosted VE/RPM/MAP points.  I think
> you'll
> find it's much too rich.  Whether the O2 trim can take it out or not is
> debatable.

Vortech'd