injector drivers?

Ken Bauman 303print at northrim.net
Fri Mar 23 15:51:52 GMT 2001

Hello,

My name is Ken Bauman and I'm new to the list. I am working on a very
simple PIC based fuel injection system. I was planning to use the Cherry
CS452, but have found out they are being discontinued by ON.

I saw on one of the DIY related sites a cross reference to a Motorola
number MC3484S2-2, but it does not seem to be a valid part number.

Is this list aware of a good source for a replacement compatible driver
for the CS452? Or is there a different driver that is recommended for
use with peak and hold injectors?

Thanks in advance
Ken Bauman