Injector info

Grant Crockett idratherbedriving at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 21:38:34 GMT 2001

Thanks for the replies so far (Justin, Chris, Bill,
Marcel, Steve, did I miss anybody?) But unfortunately
the resources, although full of good information, were
incomplete and did not have what I need for my
injector.  (#0-280-150-902)

Anyway, perhaps there is another way to find out?  At
a Bosch dealer/distributor or at the Library (gasp)?

OR, is there a way I can test the injector I have?
Flow rate is least important right now, resistance is
what I need the most.  Could it be as simple as
hooking up an Ohmmeter?  Is it possible I could damage
it doing this?

--- Bill Shaw <bshaw at connix.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> You might find what you looking for at
>
> ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/fuelflow.txt
>
> hth,
>
> Bill
>
> Steve Spiers wrote:
>

> > Hi ive been trying to find out some info on the
> Bosch injectors in my Fiat, they
> > are 280 150 701. And also 280 150 708 in another
> car. Does anyone have a specs
> > sheet for these injectors, thanks
> >
> > Steve
end