Rough running

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed May 2 00:34:53 GMT 2001

Try to get more scan tool info. Look at things like O2 voltage, INT
and BLM, whether learn is on or not. Best guess is that you will need
to do tuning.

A possible scenerio is that the choke SA & fuel is allowing the engine
to run ok after startup. As that decays out the engine is leaning out. This
is the sputtering & hesitation. As it further warms up it goes closed loop
and the blm & int compensate for the lean condition. This allows it to
run halfway decent.

Sounds like a nice conversion. You'll like the way it runs once tuned a bit.

BobR.