Bosch 0 280 155 752

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Thu May 3 12:25:15 GMT 2001

PRD C5 EFI/ECM Research wrote:

>  Hey everyone, I am new to the group...
>
> I was looking through the injector pages listed and was unable to find the 0
> 280 155 752 specs. Any ideas on a more complete listing for Bosch??

Ethan,

I've never found a single good resource (and am only about 30%
successful in identifying injectors), but here are some links
that I've found that have more than a couple Bosch entries:

http://www.aems.com.au/injector_flow_rates.htm
http://www.co.jyu.fi/~rax/suutin.htm
http://www.dune-buggy.com/turbo/injectors.htm

Good luck, let me know if you find a good source of info.

Eric

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA