Bank to Bank

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 4 14:38:11 GMT 2001

Sounds like a PR guy got things backwards,
if you double the freq of when you fire the injectors (speaking of at idle),
you'll definetly run out of time for the injectors to fire in a stable mode.
ie., if a *Normal* TPI is at 1.4 PW at idle then with there system that
would be .7     not hardly.

I think they mean to say they fire 1/2 the injectors every crank revolution.
That way you have the same amount of time to fire the injectors as you would
with SEFI but they aren't sync'd, hense with just a cam input you can go to
SEFI.
Bruce

From: <Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com>