Dart heads - off topic (sort of)

Larry Heath lgheath at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 12:04:15 GMT 2001

Carl I agree with everything you say here, its is in essence what I was
saying. I simply didn't wish to get into that much detail about doing head
work and start a big pissing match over the details.

The point was that just because someone doesn't have a Serdi or Berco (sorry
I have a hard time remembering how to spell my own name half the time) or
what ever doesn't mean a shop can't do quality work. Yes its going to take a
hell of a lot longer in some cases depending on just how accurate and good
of job you intend to do, or the customer is paying for. But you know as well
as I that the majority of stuff that goes out of the shop is going to be
done on that type of machine, in shops that have it. Good quality for
relatively little man hours. Frankly when I drag out the Sioux equipment its
going to take a hell of a lot longer than 4 or 5 times as long as cutting a
set of seat with the Berco. But those people aren't overly concerned with
the price tag on the heads when I finished either.

Later Larry