polishing intake runners worthwhile? & bosch high psi/high vol. pump info

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 17:44:14 GMT 2001

If the injectors are spraying on the back of the valve then I would say go
ahead and polish the runners to the best of your ability. It certainly won't
hurt and could realize a couple of HP. At least you could have a peace of
mind knowing that you did all you could in that area, and as you said it
should only take a handful of hours.
Justin