1989 GMC Sierra Engine Swap - 5.0L to 5.7L

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue May 15 04:49:15 GMT 2001

Hi, Ken.

Are you still using 305 injectors on the 350?  If so, a stock 350 calibration will
not work.

ASDU and ANLW are calibrations for that vehicle.  ANLW was replaced by ASDU due to
code 32 and/or code 45 setting with no apparent problems.  This may mean the
replacement calibration is essenntially the same but has these trouble codes
disabled.

Shannen