About softwares for ECU7

Al Lipper diy_efi at injectionlogic.com
Wed May 16 22:39:57 GMT 2001

Tomi,
	I hope you made the corrections to the PCB that are mentioned in the
description.  Otherwise the injector driver and IAC motor won't work.  You
can use just about any version of Philips 87C552 (like the P87C552-SBAA).
It does not matter if it has OTP or not - this circuit doesn't use it.  Thre
are a number of companies that make compatible flash memory.  Just make sure
that it is equivalent to the Atmel type.  You should have three intel HEX
files to burn into the flash memory: 1)EFI0x.HEX (Assembled version of
EFI0x.ASM)  2)LTABLE1.HEX (Generated by Excel)  3)ECU7.HEX (Compiled version
of ECU7.BAS).  These are arranged so they do not overlap (all assume a base
address/offset of zero).  You can just load them into a device programmer
all at once and program the flash memory.

		Al Lipper