Wiring harness construction technique question

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Tue May 29 12:51:38 GMT 2001

When I was a harness engineer, the only really acceptable harness covering
we would use was to candy stripe the wire bundle, install convoluted tubing,

and overlap wrap the tubing afterwards.  That's usually enough to keep most
problems
away.  If it's going to be in a high-abrasion area, use another larger
section of
tubing over that in the affected area.