EGOR testing

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Tue May 29 15:24:23 GMT 2001

David, If you can do the pcb design, do you know who could do the boards? I
would be glad to call whomever to get this underway and I expect I can cover
the prototype boards. Bob Rauscher suggested doing a few (5 or 6) to make
sure the pcb is ok, every thing fits, and can be assembled by EGOR groupies,
before committing to making a bunch of them. If someone can give me the
pertinent features to ask about, I'll call and firm up prices on the board
manufacturing. Time frame, cost for numbers or price break quantities.

I don't know any board manufacturing places to ask. Can search back through
the EFI332 Archives. Anyone experienced with this type of thing from work? I
seem to recall there are a few places in Ohio and Indiana who will do small
runs of boards but it also seems that some of them had questionable quality
or really slow on delivery. Perhaps someone on the EFI332 is familiar with
this concern. I know several people in the Detroit area I will ask about pcb
manufactoring companies.

It just came to me that Dave Cooley tried to make something with a pcb a few
years ago and had non-delivery  problems with someone in Ohio. Dave, are you
still here and could you chime in? I will email him off list and ask also.
later, Mark