TBI Manifold Preference...???

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 31 21:08:01 GMT 2001

If your running an auto, you'll never notice the difference since most of it
is under the stall speed of the converter.

The other loser point about duals is how they recover after a shift.  Since
you well above the **lower rpm magic** that they offer, your again giving
away HP.

Yes, you will notice a difference coming off idle, and just off of cruise
(experince in doing the chip cal., can really min that), but there will be
very noticeable gains everywhere else.

Then again, there is the Cross Fire.
Bruce

From: "Doug Dayson" <djdayson at home.com>
> Thanks, I'm concerned that I don't lose a bunch of low end (vs the medium
rise
> dual plane and Q-Jet) as I have a OD Trans and 3.08's etc, cruise between
1500 and
> 2500 rpm.
> My cam is pretty mild (218 @ .050 110 LSA) in a 406ci.
> Doug

> twsharpe at mtco.com wrote:
> > I have used the Weiand and find it teriffic as long as you have a
"small" cam
> > and/or wide lobe separation. Anything that idles really bad with a
Victor or