Which WB O2 is Best??

David LaRoe davidlaroe at home.com
Thu Nov 8 05:27:51 GMT 2001

Hi Bruce;

Thanks for the quick come back.  I really appreciate that!

YES, As soon as I finish the electronics,  I will take a run at a full
functional test and a calibration procedure.

Speaking of the electronics,  what is the big secret about the price of our
GP kit.  As I understand the posts, Steve is only letting the people who
have bought the kit know what the price is!  Let's not be bashful, let all
of the list members know what the price is including the PC board and case.
What I want to know is:
1.  Can I buy a GP (including PC board and case) NOW?
2.  If so, what is the "lead time" for delivery?
3.  What is the PRICE?
I know that Steve D. is working himself to death on these GP kits but a
little group (total list) communication would be very helpful at this point.

Thanks for all your valuable help and advice on this project.  Without your
help and advice, we Newbies would be totally lost.

Dave LaRoe