WB Display (was: Which WB O2 is Best??)

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 8 14:02:11 GMT 2001

Peter,

What will be the update rate of the KC-5300 based display units you are
working on?Thanks, Glenn.

Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:48:40 +1100
From: Peter Gargano <peter at techedge.com.au>
Subject: Re: Which WB O2 is Best??

Displays ...

I'm very close to completing a write-up of the modifications to the
KC-5300. In case you missed it - the KC-5300 is a commercial kit
for a LED 3 digit fuel mixture display kit for use with the Bosch LSM-11,
but I have modified it for use with the DIY-WB project.

I have purchased a bulk order of KC-5300 units and can offer them
at below the cost of the Jaycar and Dick Smith units WITH the mods
included. AU$62 plus postage.

More details soon.

Peter.