PC/104 Bios

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 8 18:11:58 GMT 2001

Why don't you simply keep the thing running all the time?  They don't draw
that much power unless you load them up with memory and peripherals. Have
the thing go to sleep mode when not in use.

Then the only time it will reboot is when you disconnect the battery.

Now, if its going into a car which isn't driven regularly, this small power
draw may be an issue....

Just a thought.

Mike Diehl,
'87 MR-2, 7age, Dual Pipes, hand-bent header.
'96 4-Runner, Bone stock.
'90 Corolla, Disguised as a Geo Prism!