pressure regulators

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Nov 8 22:48:35 GMT 2001

Bruce,

Looking for regulator for completely different application.  Just need a
source of a few places I may find a device that can control pressure using a
voltage or current circuit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce [mailto:nacelp at bright.net]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 4:02 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: pressure regulators

Not meaning to rain on your parade.
But, remember as you increase pressure you decrease volume.
You can get into really sticky wiketts with this sort of thing.
It's far better, IMO, to run a large injector, and lower pressure then
trying to make something into something it isn't.

BTW,
In my little world, I don't use the .5 #/hr stuff to figure what injectors
to use.
If I want to double the HP of an engine I use double the injector.
If it puts me into Peak and Hold Injectors so be it.
Bruce
  Doc is responsible for the "wikett" word....

From: <Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com>
Subject: pressure regulators