Switches or relays?

Mark Bottorff bottorffinator at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 23:23:22 GMT 2001

They are made for firing it batches. I'm wanting to
make them fire one plug at a time by using 6 coil
packs and using 3 switches/relays. Like this:

The x's are the switches/relays. What I need to know
is if they is a relay or switch that accomodate this
setup. And if you can Y the 2 leads on each coil pack
together to one plug.

Thanks,
Mark Bottorff