non profit

Bernard Littau bernard at blama.com
Thu Nov 8 23:39:09 GMT 2001

Bruce, this is primarily to you, but I think it should be aired in the
public of the list.

While the new GP of the WB boards has a board price of $3.99, I don't see
how selling a board at $12.50 by Peter in and of itself violates the letter
or spirit of the Users Agreement on the WB Intellectual Property being used
only for personal and non-profit uses.

I've been following this list for six weeks now, and I have yet to see any
real facts from either side.  You keep mentioning off-list communications
and possible future plans on Peter's part.

How, specifically, has Peter violated the Users Agreement?

Who is the list administrator?  What is the policy for having someone
removed from the list?

If there is indeed a problem here, then let's air it out, and get it over
with.  This ongoing battle of acusation and innuendo in email after email is
indeed tiring.  I am not saying this issue is not important.   I don't want
to spend the rest of my life with people blasting each other on this list
over this issue.  I am saying this issue is important, so let's do something
about it and move on.

Best,

Bernard Littau
Woodinville, WA