DIY_EFI - DIY-WB pricing

Clare Snyder claresnyder at home.com
Fri Nov 9 00:41:14 GMT 2001

The price has been determined as $3.99 US each board? I have yet to receive
confirmation that I am on the list. I ordered 2 from the web-site before the end
date of the buy. How  and when do I pay for them , and when do I get them?
I'm about a month past the time I should have one up and running.
I'm in Canada.

I'd like some kind of response - Am I getting boards, or not?

Have not heard anything about the parts kits either - I've spoken for 2 - would
sure be a lot easier than trying to source everything separately. Can someone
please bring me up to date on the status of my orders?

"Bruce, this is primarily to you, but I think it should be aired in the
public of the list.

While the new GP of the WB boards has a board price of $3.99, I don't see
how selling a board at $12.50 by Peter in and of itself violates the letter
or spirit of the Users Agreement on the WB Intellectual Property being used
only for personal and non-profit uses."