Which WB O2 is Best??

Shane Moseley smoseley at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 9 00:42:33 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> From: "Stephen Webb" <swebb at netlab.uky.edu>
> Subject: RE: Which WB O2 is Best??
>
> > RE: the ongoing war on DIY-WB boards.  Commercial vs. non-profit, etc.

<snip>

> The sad part is the new guys, and lurkers are the ones to suffer.   Peter's
> actions will have absolutely no bearing on anything I have going on, just
> that now it won't be made public.

If you mean not talking about it here then not only us lurkers and new guys but
also you will not get to benefit from the discussions here and the potential
outcomes from them.  Think about the things that came on after the DIY-WB like
the display add-ons, real-world comparisons to pro-models, group price breaks,
enclosures, pcbs, etc.

hmmm - damn people like Peter.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs