Switches or relays?

Mark Bottorff bottorffinator at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 07:10:18 GMT 2001

--- steve ravet <sravet at arm.com> wrote:
> You want to switch the high voltage leads?

I wouldn't be switching the high voltage leads. There
are little connectors with little wires the plug into
the coil packs that I assume charge and activate them.
I want to switch those. Each coils has two plug leads
and one little electrical connector that you can't see
in the following picture:

http://home.nc.rr.com/blueblur89/
Go to Gallery II and its the second pic down. The
location of the connector in question can be seen as a
dark spot under the left plug wire on the left coil
pack.

Its those little switches that activate the coil that
I want to switch. However with 6 coil packs and 2
plugs leads on each pack, I'll have 6 left over plug
leads. So what else I wanted to do was to Y the 2 plug
leads on each connector together to 1 plug. All of
this is just in my head and I have no idea if it will
work. Which is why I asking it on this list.

Actually one person did answer via personal email, but
still want to see what everyone else has to say. To
the person I'm referring to, please take no offense at
this.

Thanks,
Mark Bottorff