diy-wb lcd update

Nic van der Walt nvdw at ifoni.com
Fri Nov 9 10:24:44 GMT 2001

>Probably won't get done unless someone else does it:
>   Serial reflash - Pic asm

Microchip has a good appnote on this. I have done similar code on just
about every
processor except PIC. If I can get hold of a 16F locally I'll throw
something
together.

>--------------------------
>The PCB design is licensed as pictureware. If you use it please send me
a picture of >the unit and assembled PCB at nic at ifoni.com, or by snail
mail.

Just to clarify, this is a request, not a proviso. It's just nice to
know whether
people find what you have done useful, otherwise you don't know whether
you wasted
your time.

Regards,
Nic