DIY_EFI Digest V5 #869

Clare Snyder claresnyder at home.com
Fri Nov 9 13:13:13 GMT 2001

I got an e-mail a few days ago giving the price and payment options.  My
spam filter immediately directed it to the trash.  Luckily I glance at
the subject lines of mail directed to the trash.  My first reading of
the subject was something like "U HAVE **!!WON!!** A DIY-WB PCB, L@@K
HERE, ..."  (...this is a limited time offer [that doesn't expire], you
have been preapproved [everyone has], you will look more attractive [to
sheep], your credit card will be charged $49.99 [you will get nothing in
return], [your email will be sold], [you will be spammed forever], ...).
 So - check to see if you deleted the confirmation e-mail thinking it
was spam.

Nope - not deleted as spam.