non profit

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 18:42:33 GMT 2001

From: "Bernard Littau" <bernard at blama.com>
> If you look carefully, in no way did I try to debate the users agreement.
> just said that I cannot see, from the information that has been posted on
> this list in the last six weeks, what Peter has violated in the users
> agreement.  All I know is he sells boards for $12.50.

If you go further back in the archives, you can read for yourself what he's
done.
In Summary thou:
At first he wanted to distribute the WB boards in Austalia.
But, almost immediately there after, he revised that *want* with adding it
would be at cost plus.  After all his time was **worth** something.
At that time, he violated the Users Agreement.
He started thrashing about, saying he wasn't violating the users agreement,
and it got to the stage where I said just so that those the were doing the
group buy wouldn't lose any money on his lose of his order, that I would
bear the cost of paying for the boards he had decided not to purchase.  It
was after he said he was going to violate the Users agreement that he was
denied the priveledge of buying the boards at cost.  He then went into this
victim mode about how I was such a bad guy for denying him access to the
boards.  He now conveniently makes no mention of this.

He's also written me off list explaining what he is doing and going to do in
continual violation of the users agreement.   I've repeatedly asked him to
repeat that publicly, but he continues to hide and not respond  to that.

He's now on an off list writting compaign stating that I haven't done
enough, and what a huge contibutor he's been to the list.
Hahahahaha
Please feel free to read thru the entire acrhives and research this entire
subject matter on your own.

It was several years ago when this same topic came up and killed the first
on list try of getting a DIY-WB,  please read all about EGOR and the months
leading up the the first mention of EGOR.
You and others can see what the effects of someone going commercial does to
DIY projects.  We could have had this years ago if it wasn't for the likes
of Peter.
Bruce
    By the way once you research it, you'll see that there is no emotion or
propaganda on my part.