ECU info

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 12 02:04:48 GMT 2001

Let me tell you from experience.  The people on this list are very patient.
I've asked some pretty basic questions myself and had them answered politely
and knowledgeably.

Having said that, you really need to check out the diy-efi web site and read
as much as you can.  Then read the archive as much as you can.  And finally,
hang out with people who seem to know what they're doing.  This will cause
you to ask questions.

Remember, ignorance is only a temporary condition.  (Well, for some of us,
anyway.)  <grin>

Take care,
Mike Diehl.