CSH, HQ, closing for a few days

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 12 02:06:20 GMT 2001

We'll be closed due to medical testing Tues thru Thur (possibly longer if
I'm in rejection).  I'll hopefully have some net access but no guarantee on
that, and will be onna a laptop, so won't be going any serious work.

Grumpy, Bashful, and Sleepy are staying home and have a full box of crayons
for taking notes, about what happens while I'm gone, so ya'll be good <g>.

Needless to say "The Save the Archives" program will be on hold, at this
end.
would be a great time to step up and get a months worth of archives to edit.
The below is what the final form is that I'm editing to acheive, while your
may vary some, note there is a min of blank lines, and max effort is make
for just being able to just scroll down to read them, with a max amount of
info per page.
Bruce

Edited archive sample: