Archives update

Bill Gilroy w.gilroy at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 02:06:55 GMT 2001

Hello Bruce,

Saturday, November 10, 2001, 5:00:25 PM, you wrote:

I can lend a hand with this but i will not be able to even look at
them until the week after Thanksgiving (11/26).  It should be a simple
matter to write a shell/perl script to cut the digest apart and strip
the headers off each e-mail message.

B> ***Also, need volunteers to read thru and finish edit the them.***

Not sure what you mean by this but proofreading is not my strong
point.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy at verizon.net