Four Plugs per Cylinder

Carter Shore clshore at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 20:14:18 GMT 2001

This was sent on another list:

http://home.cwru.edu/~ixf3/projects/4star/4star.htm

Apparently, some students attempting to unscrew the
inscrutable. Reminds me of my Science Fair days.

I liked the use of a signal generator and LCR meter to
analyze the ignition coils.

Too bad, after all that effort, to not actually get to
do any real trial runs and gather data.

I can't be too judgemental, after all, they actually
built something, and it worked.

Say, if we could place enough spark plugs in an array
inside the combustion chamber, do you suppose we could
create a 3D holographic spark wavefront? ;)

Carter Shore