Newbie wants cheap add-on fuel injection driver for turbocharged application

Jason Wade wadejason at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:16:09 GMT 2001

Carefull, even the stock turbo II is very sensitive to detonation. Apex
seals like to chip and go round in the motor gouging housings and stuff. Saw
a website where a guy used a hobb switch to open an injector fully at a
predetermined pressure. Not the best but it works none the less. I also
found a board in the Jameco catalogue that converts a dc signal to a pulse
width signal based on voltage in put. Maybe a wise guy (like me or you)
could use a boost sensor and send the signal to that board and use the
output drive the injector. Says its adjustable. Been tossin this idea aroud
for a while. I sure would like some input and especially help with the idea.

Jason