Archives update

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Thu Nov 15 16:30:22 GMT 2001

dom wrote:

> It seems like this could be automated. My perl is a little rusty but I'd be
> willing to take a wack at a script to strip the headers. Unless there is a
> resident perl guru on the list??
>
> Send me a couple of them and the instructions (or are they on the FTP?) I'll
> see what I can do.
> -Dom

Dom,

I was thinking the same thing.  I've written enough perl/python
in my time to probably make short work of this.

(Bruce, send me a couple that you consider particularly ugly and
I can probably write a script to make them pretty in an hour or
so.)

Eric

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA