I'm missing something...

James Montebello jamesm at lapuwali.com
Thu Nov 15 16:43:13 GMT 2001

FWIW, the Bosch L-Jet setup on my Alfa has a separate barometric sensor,
which reinforces the point that the flapper-type meter won't handle baro
changes on its own.

Not sure if all L-Jet systems had this sensor.  The only other flapper
system I dealt with was a turbo, so the 2-bar MAP sensor it had was there
for measuring boost, but could also fudge an adjustment for baro changes.
It didn't have a separate baro sensor, but it also wasn't Bosch, but an
Nippon Denso copy.

james montebello