DIY_EFI Digest V5 #879

dom dom at criticalpath.com
Sat Nov 17 00:04:49 GMT 2001

Running Pikes Peak?

Getting stranded on the side of the road is a bummer.
Getting stuck miles from civilization is a pain.
Engine failure miles above civilization can really ruin you day.

I don't know much about planes but I have heard of people having a backup,
fully mechanical fuel and ignition system. Just curious what you plans are
and your comfort level flying with a system that hasn't been thoroughly
tested.
-Dom