MegaSquirt

LOW4SHOW at aol.com LOW4SHOW at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 20:59:07 GMT 2001

How many mega squirts do I need to run a 8-cyl? The engine is for an older
mustang that is normally carbrated, running roughly 400ish HP.  SO would I
need an electric fuel pump and a fuel rail with injectors????  Would I need 8
injectors or could I run it off of fewer?

So how is fuel controlled precisely if each cylinder is not individually
controlled?  Wouldn't the fuel just be getting squirted out randomly?
Brian