ECM-controlled I6 HEI dist

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 17 20:59:20 GMT 2001

The module only sees electronic signals, all the brain work is in the ecm.
I6 or V6 (even fire) all look exactly the same.
There is some dwell control in the module so for that reason I'd just stick
with a V6 module (unless someone says they specifically know otherwise).
Bruce
   While cute, sig lines make editing the archives a pain, would you at
least trim it down some.

From: "Morgan Fletcher" <morgan at hahaha.org>
Subject: ECM-controlled I6 HEI dist
> I want to convert a carbureted straight six to throttle-body fuel
> injection. My friend Tom has done the same conversion. He went with a
Davis