JectorRate by Bowling & Grippo questions

Bruce Bowling bbowling at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 17 21:03:38 GMT 2001

Hello Mads,

We put out feelers for a group purchase for JectorRate, but no one was
interested so we dropped the idea. This one is so simple that it could be
assembled on a breadboard.

You may want to look on the ftp sitefor another injector rate measurement
device, based on a PC parallel port and PC interrupt timing - this may be
an easier way to go.

- Bruce

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:02:09 +0100
>From: Mads Rose Rasmussen <mads.rasmussen at get2net.dk>
>Subject: JectorRate by Bowling & Grippo questions
>
>Hello
>
>I would like to build a JectorRate board. Can the injector driver board
>be bought anywhere? Or will(was) there a group buy? Will the Motorola
>MC68HC908JL3 need to be flashed with any software? I know this might
>sound like a stupid question, but i am no electronic guru.
>
>Regards Mads Rose Rasmussen
>http://hjem.get2net.dk/mrr/fiat/
>
>- ----- End of forwarded message from owner-diy_efi at diy-efi.org -----
>- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe from diy_efi, send "unsubscribe diy_efi" (without the quotes)
>

>End of DIY_EFI Digest V5 #885
>
>     subscribe diy_efi-digest
>
>in the body of a message to "Majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org".
>
>A non-digest (direct mail) version of this list is also available; to
>subscribe to that instead, replace "diy_efi-digest" in the command
>  above with "diy_efi".

- Bruce

              Bruce A. Bowling
          bbowling at earthlink.net