Switches or relays?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Nov 18 20:42:25 GMT 2001

The only multispark jumps I've ever seen were the MSDs.   Granted been a
while since I had access to that good of scope, but I rather doubt any oems
do it.

The better ignition systems will give you a much longer spark.  ie, I've
seen some oem stuff extended form .5 msec sparks to .75 msec using a GM HEI
in place of a Bosch module.
Bruce