DSM ECU

Jack Doe x2943yz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 20:44:29 GMT 2001

Hello List,

I am interested in any technical information
reguarding the ECU in a first generation (91) eagle
talon/mitsubishi eclipse.  I have searched the net hi
and low, there is virtualy no technical information.
I have no idea who made the system, I'm assuming it
was mitsubishi.  I am interested in both the EPROM and
communication with the ECU.  There are two very
comprehensive datalogging packages available
(commercial of course.)  Both appear to communicate
solely via a serial cable with the proper connector.
One is for Palm platform, the other for PC.  I do have
limmited programming experience, with the right
direction, I feel that I could produce something (open
source/public domain!) that many people could benefit
from considering the strong huge internet user base
for DSM autos.  (asside from technomotive and
pocketlogger of course)

www.pocketlogger.com
www.tmo.com

Thank you everyone,
ALB

p.s. By the way, technomotive sponsors the DSM meca on
the net www.dsm.org .