Fuel rail

Steve Spiers s.spiers at xtra.co.nz
Sun Nov 25 21:18:22 GMT 2001

Hi

I never actually though about this before. The reason I asked is because I am
fitting a regulator and gague. The guy that sold me the gague said that I had to
install gague after the injectors to take into account of the pressure drop
across the injectors. Now thinking about this, It cant be different as then the
first injectors gets more pressure. Rail is quite small, I have not measured it
but the injectors are also small at only 170cc

Steve