WB O2 Sensor Connector Again

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sun Nov 25 21:18:43 GMT 2001

Neil,

Mounting a same value resistor on the board will work
just fine; 1% is more than accurate enough, since it is
just a gain trim to begin with.  The disadvantage is you
need to change the resistor if you switch to another
sensor.

Try looking to the left of the brake booster for an 8 wire
connector with a shorting plug.

Bruce Roe