EFI Microcontroller Selection

Bob - Uni rcs07 at uow.edu.au
Sun Nov 25 21:21:17 GMT 2001

Hello diy_efi,

      I am looking to develop an EFI computer, and I was wondering if
      anyone had any advice on the selection of microcontroller to
      use. At the moment I am thinking of using an Atmel 89C52, mainly
      because I have used them before and they seem to be very rugged
      when it comes to EMI etc etc. I have had a mini moke running
      using one of these chips (using a single 13B turbo injector),
      however there was nothing particularily fancy about this system,
      more of a muck arround. I would like to be able to make this
      next one a little more sophisticated, and be able to be used in
      a multipoint situation, controlling ignition etc etc.

--
Best regards,
 Bob                          mailto:rcs07 at uow.edu.au