Bob Elliott's Email address

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Sun Nov 25 23:41:05 GMT 2001

-> I'm interested in a TBI installation on a Corvair
-> engine.  I read Bob Elliott also has this interest
-> but email to  elliorq at cris.com  has been returned.

 Looks like a perfect application for a GM '148 system from a late '80s
Regal or Century.  MAF, sequential, DIS, yadda yadda, wastegate control
if you need it, and the ECM is pretty well hacked, with plenty of
information available at www.gnttype.org.

 If you want TBI, mid '80s a pickup or van with the '747 ECM would be a
good choice.