Honda ecm..hondata

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 26 17:42:16 GMT 2001

On the fly is WAY THE HECK OVERSOLD.
Sorry but it's part and parcel to the instant gratification universe.

I haven't seen one person using on the fly tuning stuff document his tuning
accurately with it.   Maybe some guy in a dyno cell is, but not one street
car *tuner* is taking the time to write what they're doing down.

You have to take a few seconds / moments and reflect on what the last change
did, so in quite moments at home you can read thru your notes and figure out
where you've been, and what to try next.   When better, then before you make
any more changes.

Tuning is fun, take the time to do it,   correctly
Bruce

From: "Nick Starai" <true at ItsYourDomain.Com>
Subject: Re: Honda ecm..hondata