Honda ecm..hondata

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 18:25:25 GMT 2001

Bruce, you are correct on the "take a little time and think about this
approach". Hondata tells you that "on the fly" is possible, just have to buy
an emulator from Racelogic in the UK. $1700 the last time I looked. I can do
an awfull lot of key twisting for $1700.00. Using the Pocket Programmer
emulator works just fine with the Hondata software. Gives me some time to
think about it. Besides, if you are on a dyno, it needs some cool down time.
Back to Back, no relief pulls very quickly show how hot things can get in 8
or 10 seconds. And it takes a lot longer to cool off from 2 or 3  "quick"
pulls than to have spaced them out with some cool down time in between.
Mark