Honda ecm..hondata

Ioannis Andrianakis evotech at b-online.gr
Mon Nov 26 23:25:33 GMT 2001

The Racelogic emulator is an excellent tool if you learn how to use it. It
is a memory emulator with two memory banks and switches from one to the
other automaticaly when you make changes to the loaded hex file.The most
usefull feature is the address trace. You can actually see on your screen
which bytes of data the mc is reading.This along with on the fly changes
allows quick tests in order to determine the active maps and their function.
I have used the racelogic emulator succefully and tuned more than 200
different ecus and I can say that on average it takes me 1hour to determine
the main maps(part and full throttle fuel and ignition,rev limiter) that I
am interested into changing. The software that comes with the emulator is
not the most user friendly and makes it difficult to tune the latest 16bit
files.
If you are looking for something easier and with a lot of features tech
support then www.dimsport.it is an expensive option.
Ioannis Andrianakis