Introduction...

Sam Weatherby sweatherby at winisp.net
Wed Nov 28 03:12:46 GMT 2001

I thought perhaps I would introduce myself.

I have a '70 Mustang Grabber Sportsroof.
It has an EFI 5.0 and AOD. (EEC-IV setup).
It has a  custom chassis with MII style front suspension and an Explorer 8.8
in the rear.
My plan is to hack the EDIS I got from an Explorer, or convert to the
Explorer's EEC-V.
Depens on what seems easiest.

I also have a '65 F100 with a 302 that I will inject with a Ford CFI driven
by a Mega Squirt, unless I put a 400 in there first.
I joined this list partly because of this project, and partly I like to lurk
and learn...
With that I will go back to lurking.
                    -srw