Seeking a little advice on EFI project

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 28 17:30:14 GMT 2001

As in to run, or as in to have a practical street car?.
While getting to run is a feat, things can get complex after that.
A few guys have gotten to where they have *source code* based on oem stuff,
but to start from scratch and go the other way is,  well a huge project.
May I suggest starting small and then going for the gold ring.
Maybe finding a commented code and ecm might be a good first step, and see
how a real life setup is done, if your looking for a really nice setup.
Just my thoughts
Bruce

From: "Tomas J. Sokorai Sch." <tsokorai at xperts.cl>